iae GLOBAL places great importance on protecting and respecting your privacy.
What personal information we collect
When you visit or register on our site, we collect various personal data about you and your device. This includes:
· Your name, email address, your phone number, your nationality and/or other details that you may be asked to enter to help you with your experience.
· Technical information about the device you use to access our site and details of your visits and interactions, including, but not limited to, your IP address, operating system, mobile network information and platform, browser type, traffic data, location data, timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing times, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, and methods used to browse away from our site.
· Any recorded correspondence you have with us via email, fax or telephone calls subsequent to visiting our site. This includes any information that you may supply to us when you report a problem with our site.
How we collect personal information
We obtain personal data mainly in two ways:
· We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
· We record some of it automatically when you use our site or services (including with technologies like cookies).
How we use your information
We process your data primarily for the following purposes:
· To provide and promote our services
· To help us understand who uses our website and services, and analyse usage
· To improve our site and services, and ensure their security and integrity
· To meet our legitimate interests and carry out our legal requirements and contractual obligations in administering, operating and/or delivering said site and services
We will make every effort to only use your information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another related reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your data for an unrelated purpose, we will seek your consent to use it for that new purpose.
How we share your information
We share or disclose personal data when necessary to provide services or conduct our business operations. For example, we will make available certain data with other units and divisions of iae GLOBAL around the world, as well as with associated entities, such as our website hosting provider and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users.
We may share your personal information with third parties where required by law, where it is necessary to deliver services to you or administer the working relationship with you, or where we have another legal requirement or legitimate interest in doing so. When we share personal information, we do so in accordance with data privacy and security requirements.
We may also share information with third parties for marketing and advertising purposes and to provide a positive experience for our users. We use Squarespace Analytics on our website and have implemented the following analytics features:
· Remarketing with Squarespace Analytics
· Activity Log reporting
· Form & Button Conversions reporting
· Geography reporting
· Search Keywords reporting
· Popular Content and Traffic information reporting
How we protect your information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we follow strict safeguard procedures and employ security features such as firewalls to try to prevent unauthorised access or misuse and keep your data secure.
In addition, your personal information is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
How we retain your information
We will only retain your data for as long as needed to fulfil our purposes, including any relating to legal, accounting or reporting requirements. In determining data retention duration, we also take into consideration our contractual obligations, and the expectations and requirements of our data subjects. When we no longer need personal data, we securely delete or destroy it.
However, please note that in the course of providing our services, we collect and maintain aggregated, anonymised or de-personalised data which we may retain indefinitely.
Your rights and choices
We respect your right to access and control your data, and we will respond to requests for information and, where applicable, will correct, update or delete your personal information.
Where applicable by law and in accordance with the GDPR, you have the right to:
· Access, update or correct the personal information we hold about you
· Request to remove or delete your personal data in limited circumstances, where there is no legal or good reason for us to retain or process it.
· Opt not to receive direct marketing communications (for example, email marketing or phone calls) from us, and to require us to stop such marketing.
· Request the restriction or suspension of processing of your personal data. You can ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
· Object to any automated decision-making about you which produces legal effects or otherwise significantly affects you adversely.
· Request to transfer or share your personal information with another party.
Updates to this policy
How to contact us
iae HOLDINGS, Inc. trading as iae GLOBAL
8F Humax Ebisu Building
Ebisu minami 1-1-1, Shibuya-ku
Tokyo, 150-0022, Japan
Tel: +81 (0)3 6871 9422
Fax: +81 (0)3 6871 9311